October 1 through October 31 — Bewitching Book Blog Book Tour. There will be giveaways and special content to read. Follow it! Watch for a link schedule to come.
Saturday, October 19, 2019, 5 pm to 9 pm — THE DARKEST GATEWAY & THE DAEMON DEVICE book launch and Sleepy Hollow Event at the Etiwanda Historical Society’s Chaffey-Garcia House 7150 Etiwanda Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739. My event is free and you will need to GET YOUR HAND STAMPED to enter. Tickets are required for the Sleepy Hollow event and Tour: Adults $12, Children $7, Kids 5 and under are Free. Order tickets RIGHT NOW! http://www.etiwandahistoricalsociety.org/
A spectacular evening filled with spooky stuff. First, at 5 pm, join me in the barn for my FREE event (you must get your hand stamped at the front of the house): a reading of BOTH books (including the first in my new steampunk trilogy), a free raffle of the items below, and selling and signing books. And then, beginning at 6 pm, get yourself a ticket to get in to shop for crafts and food AND to take the Sleepy Hollow tour (several tours available during the evening) and I’ll be part of the Sleepy Hollow re-creation by reading part of Washington Irving’s tale! And THEN the Headless Horseman makes an appearance at the end of the evening! There’s food to purchase and re-enactors and craft booths and fun things to do for the whole family. Don’t miss this event! There is a small fee for the Sleepy Hollow event and tour but I hope you will stay for that event as it is pretty darned cool and the money helps preserve the Historical Chaffey-Garcia House.
- 5 pm BOOK RELEASE PARTY IN THE BARN. Please arrive promptly! A reading from two books, and book signing. I’ll also be releasing the first in a brand new historical fantasy/steampunk trilogy, THE DAEMON DEVICE, so those books will be available for sale as well.
- 6 pm Sleepy Hollow performance tours begin promptly.
- (Included in Ticket Price) Live Actors, Photo Ops, Face Painting & Toddler Area
- Food & Drink available for purchase.
- All guests will see Final Scene and Grand Finale.
- The book signing event is free however, tickets are required for the Sleepy Hollow event and tours: Adults $12, Kids $7, Kids under Five are free. General Admission tickets to Barn and grounds No Performance Tour are also available. Get tickets NOW at http://www.etiwandahistoricalsociety.org/
Giveaways: ONE Handmade Leatherbound Notebook, TWO Spooky Plushies: a Witch and a Demon.
Saturday, October 26, 2019, 3 pm — Facebook Virtual Launch of THE DARKEST GATEWAY. Only on Facebook! Spend an hour with me chatting, with a video presentation, plenty of laughs, and giveaways below. Check my Facebook page for the upcoming link at https://www.facebook.com/author.westerson
Giveaways! ONE Witchy Pillow hanging decoration, and TWO Handmade Leather Notebooks.
Saturday, November 3, 2019, 3 pm Pacific Time — Facebook Virtual book launch of THE DAEMON DEVICE, the first in my Enchanter Chronicles Trilogy, a history fantasy/steampunk series. Only on Facebook.
Thursday, November 7, 2019, 10:30 am to noon — Foothill Ranch Library First Thursday Book Discussion. Come join the group to discuss books. I’ll have plenty for sale and signing. Foothill Ranch Library 27002 Cabriole, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 — 10:30 am — Murrieta Library. I’ll be talking about…well. One book or another. 8 Town Square, Murrieta, CA 92562
Saturday, January 25, 2020, 10 am — 4 pm — Tempe Library FanCon. Panels and presentations and books for sale! 3500 South Rural Road, Tempe, AZ 85282
For pictures of the 2018 Tour, go here.
If you’d like to read the 2017 blog tour articles and interviews, go here.